- The inhalation of eucalyptus oil can loosen up phlegm and mucus from the chest and nose.
- It can serve as a natural insect repellent against mosquitoes and other biting insects eg. bed bugs
- It has strong antiseptic and antibacterial properties, that can be used to disinfect wounds.
- It can be diluted in a carrier oil to be used in massaging as it has stress-relieving and mood-enhancing benefits
- Its antifungal properties help to treat dandruff. (Once diluted in a carrier oil).
Previous productBack to products
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
₵128.00 inc. Vat
Use our pure 100% natural Eucalyptus Oil from Unique Aromas Gh. Eucalyptus is potent for relieving muscle & joint pain. Also great for sinuses, colds & other aromatherapy applications.
SKU: EEO Categories: 100% Pure Essential Oils, Essential Oils
Be the first to review “Eucalyptus Essential Oil” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
Ingredients & Directions
Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus).
Directions: For inhalation, vaporisation and bathing, dilute up to 5 drops of oil in water. For massage, blend up to 5 drops of essential oil into 10ml of massage oil.
There are no reviews yet.