- It has added moisturizing agents that make the skin soft and supple.
- It lathers removing impurities and clarifying clogged up pores that are essential for a good face wash.
- It effectively exfoliates removing dead skin cells and encouraging cell repair.
- It can be used as a clarifying shampoo due to moisturizing properties and gentle pH, it will not strip natural oils and maintain healthy scalp pH.
- It helps in fighting acne, rosacea, and eczema.
- It consists of rich cocoa pod ash from the pod shell of the cocoa fruit. Cocoa pod ash is rich in antioxidants that fight against free radicals and aging by firming the skin. The ash helps soothe and treat eczema, rosacea, and acne, as well as other inflammatory skin conditions.
- The cocoa pod ash contained in our soap increases the cellular repair and promotes healthy blood flow to give a youthful glow.
- We also include unrefined shea butter containing Vitamin E and A. Our unrefined cocoa butter is rich in phytochemicals known for slowing down skin aging.
- Coconut oil contributes to the added moisturizing benefits of the soap.
- Our Black soap, together with its antibacterial properties, thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates the skin. It significantly reduces hyperpigmentation, contributing to radiant skin
- Ideal for all skin types (oily, dry, combination skin) and equally suitable for Caucasian skin as well as other skin tones.
AFRICAN BLACK SOAP LEMON STAR
₵39.00 inc. Vat
This boasts of an exceptional handcrafted traditional formula-based recipe on natural Cocoa, made in exclusive partnership with the Cocoa Research Institute Ghana. Our premium quality black soap, unlike others, is gentle but effective in cleansing and exfoliating to maintain healthy skin. In West Africa, African Black Soap has been used for centuries to help clear acne, blemishes, and manage oily skin. Our Unique Aromas authentic African black soap gel is made purely from natural ingredients containing no SLS, detergents & parabens.